I proudly present to you iTelsa.Solutions made by descendants of Dacian civilization which is older than Sumerian.
iTesla.Solutions is an ongoing mobile phone hardware repair based site, like some kind of online school. This is ideal for people that work at home on their own, have a repair shop or big service center, it is meant for people who want to learn more than just basic phone Touch Screen,LCD,battery replacement etc. We specialize in step by step solutions in photos, videos, pro schematics for iPod,iPhone,iPad and (no other brands) logic board repair,soldering,reballing,rework on surface mount components SMD,BGA,SOC etc broken connectors,cables,removed pads, BGA prints, broken lines in layers, phone dropped faults and liquid damaged phones. iTesla.Solutions is a great learning resource for people who love this great technology, join today and be better tomorrow with allot of useful knowledge. If you are customer that want just to fix his own device i recommend to skip this site and find some professional technician, also do not ask me about repairs i don't do that abroad.
In compulsory order you have to abide by iRules of site use.
- Never share your log in details or you will get a error related to limited number of IP address allowed per month which will prevent you from viewing the site, make sure your internet provider give in use an static IP address not dynamic for more info ask google. Also now we have Simultaneous Login Restrictions set to 2 devices so if you login from 2 devices then login to 3rd device then you could not login using it,to use 2 new devices log out of 2 previous then it will work.
- Never share any video,photo or other content to some other person that did not pass the iSign Up process or he is not a member of our community anymore.
- Never re post any content to other sites,groups,messengers,apps etc!
- Do not share direct links of files on other sites,they will not work.
- Never sell any part or content of this site or i will find and make you problems.
- Do not try to change any content then releasing it as yours,better begin to make something of yours ya have a brain put it at work.
- Do not contact me in private to talk about faults for example on facebook,skype,mail for this purpose are made Forums,if you become a member it does not give you right to contact me in private for solving problems.
- Make sure you have the most important Tools which i use #1,#2,#3 and #4 other tools #5 and #6 are (optional).
This iRules will be updated with time i will let you know if something was changed,any copy of this iRules and usage of them on other ParaSites will violate the owners copyrights.
- From now on any current and future members will have to identify by passport/driver license or some other ID card by sending a photo or scan of the document in question,but before that one must make sure to cover/erase any serial numbers.
- All contents on this site are only for your own use they are not meant to be changed,duplicate in any way or shared everywhere on the net,when you pay to iSign Up this mean you agree to iRules and in this way you support all this great work that i provide to you, if members will begin breaking this iRules it will stop us from all we do in helping repair shops,independent people working at home or service centers if you do not agree do not iSign Up
- Protection: All original content on itesla.solutions is created by the website owner, including but not limited to text, design, code, images, photographs and videos are considered to be the Intellectual Property of the website owner, whether copyrighted or not, and are protected by DMCA Protection Services using the Digital Millennium Copyright Act Title 17 Chapter 512 (c)(3). Reproduction or re-publication of this content is prohibited without permission.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act: Part of the US Copyright Law. The DMCA addresses penalties for copyright infringement on the Internet and protects content creators by “establishing procedures for proper notification” to OSPs when copyright infringement is identified online. Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act, Title II of the DMCA “adds a new section 512 to the Copyright Act to create four new limitations on liability for copyright infringement by online service providers.” These procedures allow content creators or their designated agent to file proper DMCA Takedown notice to the OSP in case infringed material has been detected on their servers.
- If you agree to comply strictly and respect iRules of site use set out above begin to iSign Up otherwise you can freely leave our site. Wish you all the best and thanks for understanding.